Photography: Maternity Photographs by Caroline Quick



I absolutely love maternity photographs! I think they are a reminder of such a pivotal time in your life, even if you don't realise it at the time. 

I actually didn't have maternity photographs done for either of my pregnancies, and I almost regret it a little bit now. At the time I felt like a complete beached whale, not to mention that my face puffed up and I looked like the puffer fish from Nemo. 

But still, looking at these gorgeous photographs from Caroline Quick Photography, I am a little sad i didn't have them done. For my second pregnancy I barely have any photographs at all, I was so paranoid about the weight I gained! Although if I looked like this gorgeous girl, maybe I'd have jumped at the chance of maternity photographs! 

Seriously, doesn't Emily just glow?! I spent my entire pregnancy going "radiant my a$$", but clearly some people do glow when they are pregnant. 

So sit back, relax and have a look at these beautiful images! 

And just to make you even more jealous, Emily and Charlie were expecting TWINS. She looks this gorgeous with two babies to grow! They had a little girl and a little boy, and I'll bet they are the cutest babies you have ever seen! 







Comments

Popular Posts